Creating of squads

If you have any suggestions or ideas about what you'd like to see in a future version of Lambda Wars, tell us about it here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
P0RTALious
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Creating of squads

Post by P0RTALious » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Greetings. Add the ability to create squads: select multiple units and click button on HUD "create squad"

warbrand2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Creating of squads

Post by warbrand2 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:09 pm

shift+ number I think does this already... I forget the commands but you can do this.
rts+hl2=cool limited vocab
i have over 100 ideas and only 1 in 10 are probably good.

pandango
Developer

Re: Creating of squads

Post by pandango » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:33 pm

warbrand2 wrote:shift+ number I think does this already... I forget the commands but you can do this.
The correct combination is ctrl+number, like pretty much every rts.