WTF....CAN WE USE THIS ??? XD

If you have any suggestions or ideas about what you'd like to see in a future version of Lambda Wars, tell us about it here.
pandango
Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: WTF....CAN WE USE THIS ??? XD

Post by pandango » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:53 pm

make the top like some sort of square and make it look unstable like buggy and it would fit in perfectly xD

ixidron
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ixidron » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Interesting

Jazz

Post by Jazz » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:44 pm

pandango wrote:but still they where used in ww2 :O
i dont think they fit in :P

rly???? put some grey armor on it change the cannon and put instead of a Mg a laser gun (the one on jeep and boat)

maybe engine outside :lol: and its perfect xD

ixidron

Post by ixidron » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:56 pm

This is growing, as you said jazz, this is going to become more popular than rebel tank discussion.

Midnitte

Post by Midnitte » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:11 pm

ixidron wrote:This is growing, as you said jazz, this is going to become more popular than rebel tank discussion.
Only 5 more pages to go. Have the devs expressed any interest in adding such a tank? :o

Jazz

Post by Jazz » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Midnitte wrote:
ixidron wrote:This is growing, as you said jazz, this is going to become more popular than rebel tank discussion.
Only 5 more pages to go. Have the devs expressed any interest in adding such a tank? :o

yeah..............big fat......................................NO

Sandern
Developer

Post by Sandern » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Jazz wrote:
Midnitte wrote:

yeah..............big fat......................................NO

Jazz

Post by Jazz » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:45 am

SEE sander AGREES

Sandern
Developer

Post by Sandern » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:49 am

Jazz wrote:SEE sander AGREES
Well, it just doesn't has a very high priority.

Vaun

Post by Vaun » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:58 pm

That model is from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, made by GSC, but they have the same free for free use policy, so i think you can use their APC (I think its a BTR but i could be wrong). That vehicle is still in use if I remember right. Its got a 7.62mm HMG on top or something.

This was originally drivable in stalker, but the gun was outta ammo, but since appearantly the ukrainians still use it, chances are rebels would find a few lying around intact.

I'd even go as far as to say the rebels could dig up the Hinds, BMPs, BTRs, and other equipment just sitting there, rusting in the Liquidator graveyards at Chernobyl, after being exposed to radiation they were left there or buried because of the exposure.
In war, theres always one who is not dedicated to one side, but against all.
He is the Angel of Death...

ixidron

Post by ixidron » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:59 pm

If it's Russian it should be a BTR, the spanish army use a moder version of it called BMR but with some extras like heavy armour, radio inhibitors, and perforating ammo... :mrgreen:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegaso_BMR

nuttex

Post by nuttex » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:16 am

It's a BTR-90.

ixidron

Post by ixidron » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Maybe, BTRs have 8 wheels like the one on the image

Arc

Post by Arc » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:04 am

I'm sure its a BTR-80 but could always be a 90

kfc v lot

Post by kfc v lot » Sun May 17, 2009 7:58 pm

I am sorry but i will have to disagree with those who said it was the 80/90 BTR if you look at the turret and sides it looks to me like a BTR60.

But i could be wrong :D