WTF....CAN WE USE THIS ??? XD

If you have any suggestions or ideas about what you'd like to see in a future version of Lambda Wars, tell us about it here.
Jazz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WTF....CAN WE USE THIS ??? XD

Post by Jazz » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:30 pm

i was playing HL2 Death match on a RP server (love RP-ing ) and i suddenly saw this vehicle (wasn't there a few minutes ago) maybe admin spawned it or i don't know but its cool can we use this thing???
rp_citylife_b80008.jpg
rp_citylife_b80008.jpg (170.6 KiB) Viewed 7142 times
rp_citylife_b80009.jpg
rp_citylife_b80009.jpg (175.43 KiB) Viewed 7143 times
rp_citylife_b80014.jpg
rp_citylife_b80014.jpg (179 KiB) Viewed 7143 times
i will talk with the ADMIN but its super Kool we can use it (its long)

PS. PLZ don't mind my crime rate being so high ( im a bad guy :twisted: )

ixidron
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: WTF....CAN WE USE THIS ??? XD

Post by ixidron » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Seems like a ... in Spain we call it "tanqueta", i don't know the name in english, i tryed to translate it with online translators, but i couldn't.
In Spain police use things like that to protect embassies, it looks kinda cool, easy to build with some metal and a machinegun, can work for rebels, but not as a heavy vehicle.

BiotecVirus
Contributor

Post by BiotecVirus » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Its a APC in english (armored personel carrier) designed with the protection of the people inside in mind.
It looks okish but looks to "out of the military workshop" if we used it as a general "design" on to place scrap on and such it would be usable as a late stage APC in the battles (Tier 3 if you know what i mean).
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't."
"The Imperial Guard doesn't dig the enemy out of fortifications. It blasts them out, then occupies the craters." ~Sonsoftauras

ixidron

Post by ixidron » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm

it's a bit different, looks like a civilian vehicle, i want to mean a vehicle used by police, I know what an APC is but this seems like other thing, in Spain civilian APCs have a different name, i think there is not a translation for it in your language, I think that u use APC for civilian and for military use.

jimjim

Post by jimjim » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Looks like a Bradley.

Edit: I meant Stryker. I always get the two confused for some reason.

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:27 pm

jimjim wrote:Looks like a Bradley.

Edit: I meant Stryker. I always get the two confused for some reason.
It isnt a stryker.

jimjim

Post by jimjim » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Didn't say it was, I said it looked like one.

Jazz

Post by Jazz » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 pm

BiotecVirus wrote:Its a APC in english (armored personel carrier) designed with the protection of the people inside in mind.
It looks okish but looks to "out of the military workshop" if we used it as a general "design" on to place scrap on and such it would be usable as a late stage APC in the battles (Tier 3 if you know what i mean).
Well placed IT IS a APC but i don't get why is is out of workshop it can be repainted XD maybe green for forests and like this for desert missions and in city a little more dust and more damaged like its older

Jazz

Post by Jazz » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:16 pm

ixidron wrote:Seems like a ... in Spain we call it "tanqueta", i don't know the name in english, i tryed to translate it with online translators, but i couldn't.
In Spain police use things like that to protect embassies, it looks kinda cool, easy to build with some metal and a machinegun, can work for rebels, but not as a heavy vehicle.
i think you mean another vehicle used by police cause this is too much military although if i look at it again it might seem to be a BMP (Russian version of APC)

so in a way we can use it cause hl2 doesn't take place in America it takes place somewhere in Eastern Europe i think.

ixidron

Post by ixidron » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:20 pm

yes, this is the name i was looking for.

Midnitte

Post by Midnitte » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Its featured in the Half Life 2 single player but only as a vehicle that has been destroyed, I guess some rebels could salvage some or even find intact ones. Grounds for addition to HLW? :D

Jazz

Post by Jazz » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Midnitte wrote:Its featured in the Half Life 2 single player but only as a vehicle that has been destroyed, I guess some rebels could salvage some or even find intact ones. Grounds for addition to HLW? :D

lawl in the pics i think its pretty clear its salvaged and redone XD.

I am rly looking forward to use this XD

jimjim

Post by jimjim » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 pm

It's not a BMP because BMPs have tracks.

Jazz

Post by Jazz » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:34 pm

jimjim wrote:It's not a BMP because BMPs have tracks.
hmm i sense you NO play Operation Flashpoint :mrgreen:

YES you are right they have tracks
YES there are some models with wheels

YES maybe 1 day this will become bigger than the rebel TANK discussion :twisted: THIS MEANS WAR :twisted:

ixidron

Post by ixidron » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Jazz wrote:YES maybe 1 day this will become bigger than the rebel TANK discussion :twisted: THIS MEANS WAR :twisted:
lol. :lol: :lol: