Npc that were cut

If you have any suggestions or ideas about what you'd like to see in a future version of Lambda Wars, tell us about it here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nopeland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Npc that were cut

Post by Nopeland » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:23 pm

I was wondering if adding some npc that were cut in half life 2 is a good idea (like the assasin) in order to increase the unit diversity
Here is a link to some npc http://tcrf.net/Proto:Half-Life_2_(Windows)

The games really needs more diversity before the steam release ^^

Varrybig
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Npc that were cut

Post by Varrybig » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:03 pm

im with you on adding more units to the game i want there to be the Army from half life 1 and xen as well adding other possibles to the game i hope the devs see my post and post on there what they think i think adding more units/races will be a good thing in rts games like this i for one love having more then just 2 races to pick from it give the play more strategists to choose from

Ennui
Contributor

Re: Npc that were cut

Post by Ennui » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:33 am

Adding cut units like the assassin or cremator would be hard as we don't have someone to model, rig, animate, and skin those assets. Even semi-implemented units like Crab and Mortar synths are incomplete.