Fog of War and Buildings

If you have any suggestions or ideas about what you'd like to see in a future version of Lambda Wars, tell us about it here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Basic

Fog of War and Buildings

Post by Basic » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:46 am

Fog
Maybe its me, but the for o' war is a little ugly and sore on the eyes. My first impression when I saw it was there was something wrong with my gfx card or your mod. then the first units spawed I understood.

Buildings
feels like I'm back playing xcom with the buildings. Its a bit clunkey going up and down floors with the UI like that. would be nice to see a transparent view of the buildings if somebody was inside them. It currently works, but if you're in a panic, due to a rush of enemy troops or so forth it would be a bit fiddely trying to navigate floors with ups and downs.
I kill you now! maybe, well probably not though.

roguesniper389
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fog of War and Buildings

Post by roguesniper389 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:01 am

well for floor changes there should be hotkeys so you press up arrow or down arrow for instance to change the floors/levels

world_of_halflife

Re: Fog of War and Buildings

Post by world_of_halflife » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:34 pm

and thats all in the first beta so all of it would be fixed and added
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference" - Gman
(add me to Steam Community: StalkDude343)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable