Note that this shows all the statistics of the development version. You can find the revision and generation date at the top (SVN-XXX) and the SVN log HERE.
You can also view the stats of just the combine or rebels:
Here's a short explanation of some of the stats:
- View distance - The max distance the fog of war is cleared around the unit
- Sense distance - The distance at which an unit will start engaging an enemy
- DPS- Damage per second (firerate * damage * accuracy)
- Most weapons apply a spread. This is currently not listed in the statistics, but it will make the weapons less effective at long range (especially the shotgun).
- Units have attributes. Attributes give bonus damage against units with certain other attributes. For example the "bullet" attribute gives a bonus of "3" damage per fired shot against units with the "light" attribute. You can see these stats in the hud when selecting a single unit and hovering the mouse above the attributes.
- The RPG weapon applies some splash damage. This is currently also not obvious from the statistics.
- The Hunter shoots in bursts.