You can view the latest changes by visiting our SVN log
The Steam "dev" branch can be selected in the beta tab of the game properties. This beta branch is directly build from our SVN build daily (if there are changes) and as such might have incomplete things. If you just want to the test latest changes, this is the easiest way to go.
The SVN build runs next to the Steam build and requires an SVN client to be installed.
To checkout and run the most recent build follow these steps:
- Download TortoiseSVN: http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads.html
- Install it
- Create a new folder called lambdawarsdev in <path to steam>\steamapps\Common\Lambda Wars, right click it and press SVN Checkout...
- URL: http://svn.lambdawars.com/lambdawars/trunk
Checkout directory: <path to steam>\steamapps\Common\Lambda Wars\lambdawarsdev
- Press ok
- Right click the folder again and press SVN Update
- In Steam, use the option "Games -> Add a Non Steam Game to Library"
- Navigate to "<path to steam>\steamapps\Common\Lambda Wars" and select lambdawars.exe
- Assign a good name (e.g. "Lambda Wars Dev SVN")
- Open properties dialog of the just added entry and update Target to: "<path to steam>\SteamApps\common\Lambda Wars\lambdawars.exe" -game lambdawarsdev -override_vpk"
unitpanel - Show a panel for spawning units
unit_create - Create an unit from the console.
abilitypanel - Show a panel to execute abilities.
wars_abi - Execute an ability from the console.
playermodifiertool - Show a panel to modify some player instance data like the color.
attributemodifiertool - Show a panel for modifying attributes of units.
load_gamepackage - Load a game package.
change_ownernumber - Change your owner number. Is used to indentify which units you can control.
wars_setgamerules - Change the gamerules.
wars_giveresources [ResourceName] [Amount] [Player|optional] - Give resources