The Fuck Is Adrian?!

Off-topic stuff here, anything not related to Lambda Wars.
Devonthecombine
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Fuck Is Adrian?!

Post by Devonthecombine » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:13 am

Ennui wrote:
Jenks wrote: Something must've made him snap...
Well, puberty is a bitch ;)
As well as revenge.
If I can't find you what you need, it can't be found on Pandora.

ixidron
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ixidron » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:28 pm

puberty at 12?

Badjack

Post by Badjack » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:12 am

If he ever comes back online he is going down! :evil: :evil:

Devonthecombine

Post by Devonthecombine » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:26 am

Badjack wrote:If he ever comes back online he is going down! :evil: :evil:
I doubt he will, life ragequit seems rather likely.
If I can't find you what you need, it can't be found on Pandora.

pandango
Developer

Post by pandango » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:07 pm

ixidron wrote:puberty at 12?
yeah mine started at 10 :P
i was very soon, but you can see its possible ;)

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Alright, I'm back from my vacation early. I got sick from the Flu again, this time; much worse than the last time I got the Flu.

My hands were bundled up, and my Nervous System was not letting my body move at all because I got a lack of liquids. I threw up at least 15 times that day, all were draining my body and I could've went into shock and died if no one came to help me.

I got into a tub with all the energy I had left and just sat there while I threw up in my bath. I had no water or food left in me and my body was getting jumpy and limp. I could barely summon the energy to crawl over the bath.

Anyway, whatever happened with Adrian, he is not gaining any power back on our site; I might possibly ban him from it.

I don't think he got hacked, because he would've gotten rid of ALL his friends. If he did get hacked, how could he shut down our main site? The hacker would then have had to know him and sent a keylogger to his computer; taking all of his accounts.

Besides, he would've already had his account back by now and would be trying to fix shit up. Because of all this, I think he is either trying to get attention, or his being a total asshole to all of us for reasons unknown. I can't understand what made him so mad to ignore even me. "He obviously has huge anger management problems," said one of my friends.

I can understand him being mad at Badjack for one thing he did. But the rest of us also need answers! When he comes back, he is going to EXPLAIN for what he did.

Here's my solution:

1. Get BioTech to talk some sense into him, he is his last friend on his list!

2. If that doesn't work, we need to find some other way to communicate with him or get someone else he didn't block to go talk to him.

3. If none of those techniques work, we might just have to wait him out. He will probably appear to unban/unignore us because he is satisfied with what damage he caused.

4. Other than that, he might not appear at all. We might never know what pissed him off to do this. I can tell you all one thing though, I'm never trusting that son of a bitch again.
HL2Wars: Revolution 1.0 LATEST/ALL PATCHES:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8WABW4W

HL2Wars: Revolution Thread:

http://www.hl2wars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=766

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 am

He's trying to get attetion.

And your giving it to him. Want him to comeback? Totally ignore him. Close this thread, don't talk about him on your website, don't try to contact him. He will come crawling back because no attention is being given to him.

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:25 am

Discrate wrote:He's trying to get attetion.

And your giving it to him. Want him to comeback? Totally ignore him. Close this thread, don't talk about him on your website, don't try to contact him. He will come crawling back because no attention is being given to him.
Ah, gee! Sounds smart enough when he can't even visit this site anymore...

I always wondered why 12 year olds need so much attention...

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:23 am

Jenks wrote:
Discrate wrote:He's trying to get attetion.

Ah, gee! Sounds smart enough when he can't even visit this site anymore...

I always wondered why 12 year olds need so much attention...
Lol, it's hot hard to get around the ban on this forum. Pretty simple actually.

It's not just 12 year olds who want attention but mainly people around that age. You can easily tell he wants everyone to try to contact him and say "OHHHHH PLEASE ADRIAN COMEBACK! WE MISS YOU PLEASE!"

Sao

Post by Sao » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:16 am

Discrate wrote: It's not just 12 year olds who want attention but mainly people around that age. You can easily tell he wants everyone to try to contact him and say "OHHHHH PLEASE ADRIAN COMEBACK! WE MISS YOU PLEASE!"
you should listen to discrate, he's never left that age mindset :P

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:57 am

Sao wrote:
Discrate wrote: It's not just 12 year olds who want attention but mainly people around that age. You can easily tell he wants everyone to try to contact him and say "OHHHHH PLEASE ADRIAN COMEBACK! WE MISS YOU PLEASE!"
you should listen to discrate, he's never left that age mindset :P
Exactly Sao. I don't go crazy like adrian because i get all my attention of Sao :P

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:18 am

I'm not far from 12 years old, and I don't think I needed attention that bad to do something like that because when I had disputes, I had a reason behind it.

I used to have Admin on one server, and after I lost it because some jealous idiot whose name I still remember tattled on me for using an unnecessary flag I saw other Admins at that time doing, it burnt deep into my heart.

At first I was confused at why someone would do such a thing even though he clearly understood he could never get it himself because he acted immature (like someone were talking about). I even knew he tattled on me, and a bunch of corrupt Admins were trying to smudge out or hide his name just to keep him safe off the records.

And at the same time, this guy was a total Minge (term used in GMOD for nub) that filled our ban lists. One day someone would request he be banned, and the next day he suddenly is free and the Admins didn't do anything to him even though evidence clearly pointed out that he did it and at had no sympathy to do better the next time.

Now let me get straight to the point, after I left that god forsaken place, I returned to brood like Adrian is probably doing now. At first I stalked their forums as a troll and later just sat down once everyone seemed to have forgiven me and mostly forgotten the incident. However, they didn't, as I later found out. After some issues they started accusing me of, I noticed that little fag that got me in trouble that same hateful day I lost Admin was still right there to argue with me.

He wasn't even playing on the server, or on any of our servers as a matter of fact. It's funny how opposites meet ends, and for some reason, he was determined to keep me; only me out of all the other horrible, abusive Admins out there, from getting any sort of power. I won't brag and say I was the best Admin, but I did my job. However, because of that one retard, I had to go through so much shit with that place, that he made me look like a total idiot, even though I triumphed in the end.

The point is...

Some people, like Adrian are looking for attention from everyone that they have to do something drastic. In my case, I just wanted to see their whole community burn to ashes which it would eventually with all the corruption and lack of caring Admins running rampant.

I had a reason; now what I want is Adrians...

Chances are, he probably doesn't have a good reason. The 3 most likely choices is:

A. He ragequitted life and deleted everything
B. Left so he could get attention (Still don't understand why he would fucking get rid of our good site and forums)
C. He got hacked (Unlikely, considering someone would have to know him and just plain hated him; don't we all?)

ixidron

Post by ixidron » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:49 pm

Maybe option A.

HiveLordLusa

Post by HiveLordLusa » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 am

B is more likely to me; i'm close to that age (but older) and i like to get attention. after seeing the stuff posted about hating adrian for this, i'm glad i never did anything like that. and i hopefully never will.

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:01 am

Nice bump, but anyway...

Adrian never did come back. Last I heard, he deleted his Steam Account, deleted our Site, and everything. So, it's either he ragequitted life, or his parents probably went on one day as he was gone and deleted all his applications (he mentioned to me before this that his parents didn't like him on the computer and he said he might have to go).

It's too long for him to come back, and in a way, I'm glad he left and we can start over without him.