The Fuck Is Adrian?!

Off-topic stuff here, anything not related to Lambda Wars.
Jenks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Fuck Is Adrian?!

Post by Jenks » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 pm

If you didn't know, Adrian, our Site Manager, left without warning and our site cannot be accessed currently. If you guys see him on, TELL HIM TO SEE ME OR ASK HIM WHY HE CLOSED DOWN OUR FORUMS! I hate giving full control to someone who isn't too dedicated with my projects.

I guess something serious hit him at home, and he is butthurt because of it so he closed down our site. He even deleted our forums or something.

I'll try to get our forums and everything back up, but seriously...this is gonna one day kill me cause of him...
HL2Wars: Revolution 1.0 LATEST/ALL PATCHES:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8WABW4W

HL2Wars: Revolution Thread:

http://www.hl2wars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=766

pandango
Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Fuck Is Adrian?!

Post by pandango » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:27 pm

yeah i noticed the server was down, i thought it was just a problem on the freeforums.org administration..

lets hope it aint bad and just a accident!

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:28 pm

He hasn't been on much, and it's scaring me...

pandango
Developer

Post by pandango » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:35 pm

i dont know how old he is, but if he's already living on his own and working. then it could be possible for him to be fired with this economic crisis and all. then i could understand why he aint on that much anymore.

but if thats it what happend then we've got a friend that has to be comforted!

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:13 pm

No, he's like 12 years old. He told me and everyone else...

Plus, he obviously acts his age...

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:27 am

I just noticed it was down plus adrian left the loast coat steam group. He's probs trying to get attention or................ hes dead :P one of those 2.

Ennui
Contributor

Post by Ennui » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:39 am

lol this is why you do not give a 12 year old power on your forum

tbh you are better off without him ;)

Sao

Post by Sao » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:47 am

Discrate wrote:I just noticed it was down plus adrian left the loast coat steam group. He's probs trying to get attention
Ennui wrote:lol this is why you do not give a 12 year old power on your forum
this is all you need

he's probably making a free web page about this, or whatever impulsive thought is in his mind atm

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:55 am

R.I.P Adrian 2000 - 2005 :twisted:

Devonthecombine

Post by Devonthecombine » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Discrate wrote:I just noticed it was down plus adrian left the loast coat steam group. He's probs trying to get attention or................ hes dead :P one of those 2.
I hope the latter, that son of a bitch.
If I can't find you what you need, it can't be found on Pandora.

pandango
Developer

Post by pandango » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:29 pm

it might have been that he's downloaded ALOT of illigal stuff and got noticed by some company that checks on those people and got banned from internet ?

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Well, why the fuck would he down our whole forums...?! He didn't say goodbye, put me in charge, or do anything decent I can think of.

Something must've made him snap...

Ennui
Contributor

Post by Ennui » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Jenks wrote: Something must've made him snap...
Well, puberty is a bitch ;)

Sao

Post by Sao » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:08 am

Jenks wrote:Well, why the fuck would he down our whole forums...?! He didn't say goodbye, put me in charge, or do anything decent I can think of.

Something must've made him snap...
it's not like he was prone to overreacting/exaggerations

oh wait he was

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:24 am

Ennui wrote:
Jenks wrote: Something must've made him snap...
Well, puberty is a bitch ;)
:lol: