Jenks is Dying

Off-topic stuff here, anything not related to Lambda Wars.
Ennui
Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jenks is Dying

Post by Ennui » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 am

I actually am just getting over my own case of swine flu, the past few days have been quite unpleasant...

Jenks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Jenks » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Quote taken...
Last edited by Jenks on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HL2Wars: Revolution 1.0 LATEST/ALL PATCHES:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8WABW4W

HL2Wars: Revolution Thread:

http://www.hl2wars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=766

BiotecVirus
Contributor

Post by BiotecVirus » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 pm

u will be fine man...get a hold of yourself, swine flu is less dangourous than regular flu and it does take a week or so to shift it.
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't."
"The Imperial Guard doesn't dig the enemy out of fortifications. It blasts them out, then occupies the craters." ~Sonsoftauras

Sandern
Developer

Post by Sandern » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:56 pm

If you are able to use your computer you are not that sick.

Badjack

Post by Badjack » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Good luck Jenks, i really hope u'll get better soon

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Jenks wrote:Guys.... :cry:

I probably am going to die... When I woke up, I threw up, and my heart is beating weakly. I can barely feel it and I warned my family to leave California before anyone else dies...

I'm coughing like crazy, throwing up when I cough, my heart beats weakly, and I'm am the most miserable person on the planet right now. It's taking my ages just to type this all...

I do believe I might die, if so...I want to release the unfinished Replica and Creep Patch before it's too late...

I might die, so don't judge me or anything. Discrate...

I noticed one thing about you, you got an attitude that is unfit for a Mod. My family won't take me to the hospital because they're so cheap, and I'm getting worse and worse. Now I got major headaches...
I am not sure about america, but doesnt it have public hospitals where you get free hospital treatment? In australia i can walk into any hospital and get instant treament, also i have private health insurance so i can go to a private hospital surely you would have that? If i was in your boat, i would atleast see a docter.

If you die, it's your own fault and your parents fault, for not seeking help. When i was 15, if i was sick as you and my parents didn't care about me that much, i would leave my house and check myself into hospital.
Sander wrote:If you are able to use your computer you are not that sick.
That is what i said.
Ennui wrote:I actually am just getting over my own case of swine flu, the past few days have been quite unpleasant...
Did you go to the docter?

Does america have tamiflu? It is not a cure, but it does help out. My countries stock pile is one box for every single citizen.

Sao

Post by Sao » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:49 pm

gez...

you must believe every little thing the media tells you if you believe the swine flu is going to kill you

the average median age that the swine flu kills is 32 i believe and 90% or so of the deaths are children(a lot kids under a year old) and elderly. so unless you have a preexisting medical condition like cancer, i doubt you will die. (sad i have to repeat myself)if there is no free clinic in your area, just go to the er and speak to a doctor. sitting around on your pc isn't going to solve anything sheesh.

and there is nothing wrong with discrate, stupidity is very annoying

Ennui
Contributor

Post by Ennui » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Discrate wrote: Did you go to the docter?

Does america have tamiflu? It is not a cure, but it does help out. My countries stock pile is one box for every single citizen.
Naw, no need, it wasn't THAT bad. Felt like shit for a couple of days but it really was not much worse than the normal flu, except that I got headaches during the fever/chills at night and that sucked. I do know it was swine flu though, not only because of the symptoms but it's been going around my campus like wildfire and I got sick a day or so after partying with one of my friends who is a confirmed case.

ixidron

Post by ixidron » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm

swine flu kill rate: 3%
Flu kill rate 10%
people killed by guns in america 10000 per year 3000 were children year 2004 about 8.5%
Jenks have more possibilities to die by a bullet than being killed by swing flu, oh, I forgot from that 3% the 80% had previous diseases, a friend when to England, he got swine flu, he didn't need any medicine and he has asthma, America's problem is free sanity sucks and private sanity is cool, in Spain is the opposite :mrgreen:

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Good news, I'm getting a LITTLE better. Sander, sometimes you got "free" moments like I have right here where the weakness shoves us for a bit.

However, when I took a hot bath, I was SHAKING like crazy when I got out. I can never take a cold bath because I HATE THE COLD.

I think it's kinda dumb the Swine Flu is hard to get rid of, takes a week? I know the death percentages are much lower here because Swine Flu is easier to get rid of. All you need to do to help your body and relive synmtoms every so often is to drink lots of fluids, eat pretzels, take a decent bath, and/or sleep often.

Badjack

Post by Badjack » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Jenks wrote:Good news, I'm getting a LITTLE better. Sander, sometimes you got "free" moments like I have right here where the weakness shoves us for a bit.

However, when I took a hot bath, I was SHAKING like crazy when I got out. I can never take a cold bath because I HATE THE COLD.

I think it's kinda dumb the Swine Flu is hard to get rid of, takes a week? I know the death percentages are much lower here because Swine Flu is easier to get rid of. All you need to do to help your body and relive synmtoms every so often is to drink lots of fluids, eat pretzels, take a decent bath, and/or sleep often.
Really hope u'll get better soon Jenks, did the praying help? :lol:

ixidron

Post by ixidron » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:13 pm

here we have 1200 infected guys and only 17 deads

BiotecVirus
Contributor

Post by BiotecVirus » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 pm

ixidron wrote:here we have 1200 infected guys and only 17 deads
Just guys? lmao. I think swine flu isn't gender specific :P
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't."
"The Imperial Guard doesn't dig the enemy out of fortifications. It blasts them out, then occupies the craters." ~Sonsoftauras

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Is it SEXIST?!

Badjack

Post by Badjack » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Quickly have a sex change :lol: