Jenks is Dying

Off-topic stuff here, anything not related to Lambda Wars.
fighter84

Jenks is Dying

Post by fighter84 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:31 am

Jenks has informed me that he has the Swine Flu, and got it bad. He says he might not make it. Everyone, get on your knees tonight, and pray for Jenks. Good luck, and godspeed...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
FIGHTER*84

Half-Life 2 Revolution Official Site:
www.halflife2revolution.webs.com

Discrate
Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jenks is Dying

Post by Discrate » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:02 am

He is not dieing, he's just probs really sick lol. You would believe anything fighter. Anyway if he was on deathsbed, he wouldn't be posting on these forums, he posted about 4 posts today really long ones.

fighter84

Post by fighter84 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:06 am

He is not THAT sick, he says there is a possibility he wont make it, not certain.
FIGHTER*84

Sao
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sao » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:08 am

so jenks is either a child or elderly if he is dying from swine flu

or already sick with cancer...

being naive must be fun

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 am

fighter84 wrote:He is not THAT sick, he says there is a possibility he wont make it, not certain.
If he isnt that sick then he won't die will he? No offence, but again you have said something stupid.

Swine flu isnt even that bad, and as Sao said, you need to be very young or old or have some other medical condition to actually die from it.

You now say there is a possibility, look at the thread title, you say "jenks is dying" like it is certain lol.

fighter84

Post by fighter84 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 am

How old is he, what 15. idk...
FIGHTER*84

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:23 am

fighter84 wrote:How old is he, what 15. idk...
still he aint dieing, you have just blown things out of proportion lol, another stupid thread by fighter84.

Sao

Post by Sao » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:27 am

Discrate wrote:
still he aint dieing, you have just blown things out of proportion lol, another stupid thread by fighter84.
QFT

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:18 am

Sao wrote:
Discrate wrote:
QFT
?

Sao

Post by Sao » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:39 am

Discrate wrote: ?
aha it means quoted for truth
or quite fucking true

fighter84

Post by fighter84 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:46 am

Yes I know i am stupid, but what would the forums be without Discrate breathing down my neck every 5 minutes, and Sao being a son of a bitch.
FIGHTER*84

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am

Guys, I'm mostly fine, and yes, I'm turning 16 soon. I feel very bad and Fighter gets carried away and starts posting. I can still type mostly, but moving my arm completely aches it.

I'll make it through this, but if you guys don't hear from me in a while 3-4 days, then you can announce that I either got sent to the hospital for major checkups or I'm dead.

I've been through this, but now with the added soar throat I probably won't. Isn't that one of the synmtoms? Anyway, God fucking bless America if this disease kills almost everybody in the U.S.
HL2Wars: Revolution 1.0 LATEST/ALL PATCHES:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8WABW4W

HL2Wars: Revolution Thread:

http://www.hl2wars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=766

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:02 am

Jenks wrote:Guys, I'm mostly fine, and yes, I'm turning 16 soon. I feel very bad and Fighter gets carried away and starts posting. I can still type mostly, but moving my arm completely aches it.

I'll make it through this, but if you guys don't hear from me in a while 3-4 days, then you can announce that I either got sent to the hospital for major checkups or I'm dead.

I've been through this, but now with the added soar throat I probably won't. Isn't that one of the synmtoms? Anyway, God fucking bless America if this disease kills almost everybody in the U.S.
A soar throat is the symptom for the flu, i have the flu right now, doesnt mean it's swine. Have you been to see a docter? do you have antibiotics? As soon as i start to get sick i ring my docter and i get to see him straight away. If you are feeling that bad, i would go to the hospital.
fighter84 wrote:Yes I know i am stupid, but what would the forums be without Discrate breathing down my neck every 5 minutes, and Sao being a son of a bitch.
Stop being stupid then.

fighter84

Post by fighter84 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:17 am

:cry: That is NOT nice....
FIGHTER*84

Discrate
Contributor

Post by Discrate » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:57 am

fighter84 wrote::cry: That is NOT nice....

I know it isn't nice, but it's true.