Alyx and Gordon's Relationship

Off-topic stuff here, anything not related to Lambda Wars.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fighter84

Alyx and Gordon's Relationship

Post by fighter84 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 am

In the game Half-Life 2, what do you think will become of Alyx and Gordon's "relationship"? Do you think that, once the game is over, the view will zoom in on a desk of with a picture of Gordon and Alyx sitting together with a baby? That would be awesome. I WANT A HAPPY ENDING!
FIGHTER*84

Half-Life 2 Revolution Official Site:
www.halflife2revolution.webs.com

Jenks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Alyx and Gordon's Relationship

Post by Jenks » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 am

I have a feeling Alyx or Gordon will die, and if Gordon dies, you will play as Alyx and kick some serious Combine ASS! :lol:

That's just my theory, since she is in that mood state that would set her to hate the Combine after *SPOILER* her Dad dies at the hand of an Advisor. If your Dad died, you would have a rage inside of you burning to kill the people responsible if he was murdered brutally like that.

Alyx, in truth, might not die. I'm thinking someone else is going to, but I'm unsure, because EP3 is set up to where it's going to be a kickass ending and PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE! Trust me! Dog might die trying to save Alyx or being a Hero, or he might even save your ass at the end.
HL2Wars: Revolution 1.0 LATEST/ALL PATCHES:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8WABW4W

HL2Wars: Revolution Thread:

http://www.hl2wars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=766

pandango
Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by pandango » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:46 pm

or, perhabs alyx will be taken over by a headcrab! it wil be the zombiex! wouldnt that be great :)

atleast hope for new zoms :)

Badjack

Post by Badjack » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 pm

I got a feeling Barney died after Episode 1
*SPOILER*

Sure you can hear him in Episode 2 but you can't see him can you?
And Alyx, DOG or Kleiner might die since Gordon can only die at the complete end of Half Life 2.
(since there might be a tiny chance of being episode 4, no i don't have proof)

Ennui
Contributor

Post by Ennui » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:13 am

Valve would not be so brash and cruel as to kill Barney before we have that beer with him. Or at least not without making that a dramatic set piece of some kind. We'll see him again, mark my words.

fighter84

Post by fighter84 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:14 am

I agree with Ennui, Barney is a side hero, Valve won't concentrate on him dying or being of importance until Gordon and Alyx have done their "business".
FIGHTER*84

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:14 am

What kind of business...? :?

fighter84

Post by fighter84 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 am

Well, they have defeated the Combine, have saved the world, and maybe had a few kids for Eli.

R.I.P Eli Vance
MIT Graduate Student, Rebel Leader, Father of a Wonderful Daughter, brave soldier...
FIGHTER*84

dabby

Post by dabby » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:27 pm

And dead cat

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:09 pm

dabby wrote:And dead cat
What cat?! :o

Badjack

Post by Badjack » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:32 pm

I think he means that cat Barney keeps talking about. :lol:

ixidron

Post by ixidron » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 am

hum... hl2 blueshift, barney the new hero

dabby

Post by dabby » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:53 am

Badjack wrote:I think he means that cat Barney keeps talking about. :lol:
no.... they had babies and a dead cat they pretend is alive....
They go to hotel with a babysitte with the kids and cat. BAM more babies

Badjack

Post by Badjack » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:03 pm

You my friend, are sick. :lol:

HiveLordLusa

Post by HiveLordLusa » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:57 am

Badjack wrote:You my friend, are sick. :lol:
Badjack is right. That was horrible. Very, Very Horrible!

Also, crap! Eli dies? (i haven't played through episode 2 yet. at all)