Before we go on, we are MISSING a few things in this update:
-New Garrison and Spec Ops models by Brad Staley, The Gentleman, and -Jack Staley, Jackskullcrack (and its particle effects).
-Scrap points on hlw_meltdown reworked
-Competitive game mode still needs balancing (strategists, feel free to take active part on reviewing this game mode ;]).
15th June update:
Reworked and improved Destroy HQ game mode:
- Renamed to "Competitive"
- Added units and buildings limits for Competitive game mode:
-- Striders limited to 3 units
-- Hunter limited to 8
-- Scanner limited to 8
-- Combine Snipers limited to 12
-- Combine Elite limited to 15
-- Clawscanner limited to 12
-- Headcrab Canister launchers limited to 3
-- Annihilation Mortar limited to 5
-- DOG limited to 3
-- Vortigaunt limited to 10
-- Veteran limited to 14
-- RPG limited to 10
-- Flamer limited to 12
-- Saboteur limited to 8
-- Medic limited to 12
-- Radio tower limited to 4
-- Teleporter limited to 3
- Original Headquarters now works in the old way - spawns engineers and scouts
- Junkyard spawns engineers, no longer works as headquarters
- Vortigaunt den has made its return and now spawns vortigaunts and DOG.
- Rebels Aid Station capacity increased from 6 to 8
- Rebels Aid Station health increased from 300 to 400
- Reworked cover points on most of the maps and completely removed from maps such as hlw_synth which don't have any legit cover positions.
- Fixed sp_radio_tower start scene not playing properly
- New sp_abandoned mission by JJ
- hlw_base4 scrap points spreaded out a little
- Soldiers now channel when switching from SMG to AR2 and SG. Same mechanic is now applied for Combine Elites.
- Saboteurs can now capture Mech Factory
- Vortigaunt's suicide antlions health reduced from 160 to 90