The first one is to fix a performance issue when an unit tries to attack an unreachable enemy, causing a lag spike:
- Lag spike/performance issues when an unit tries to attack an unreachable enemy
- Preview position of placing buildings not always being the same as the actual place position
- Being able to place buildings partially on edges. Building placement is more strict now.
- Missing fallback for Steam avatar image in HTML UI
- Rollermine not exploding when killed under water
- sp_waste: Prevented AI from reaching undesired part of map.
- When game is unable to find the Steam client, a dialog is displayed with "Steam client missing or out of date..." with a suggestion to restart Steam.
- Various cases where you can't place scrap power generators
- Not connecting automatically to player hosted games in some cases (still showing as "starting")
- Sometimes the lobby not re-usable after the hosting player disconnects