Had to design the cover for this update myself, since Carbongo, the one who made that awesome Christmas update design vanished into thin air. No clue what happened there. All I know is he's mad at me for some reason. I hope he at least tells me what the issue was.
Anyway, to the good stuff!
Concept art by: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054923065/
The map took quite some time to work on. It took a long time for me to adjust the environment for the map as well as the weather effects. Hopefully it runs well on low-end PC's!
- Increased Dropship flight altitude to 600 (from 430)
- New map by Mr. Lazy - hlw_bridge
- hlw_breakout: fixed the navigation issues and added more detail
- hlw_citadel: Reworked the geometry of the map, fixed dropships being stuck in the sides of the map, optimized the map for AI
- hlw_city16: Fixed navigation issues
- Lobby fixes for tooltips
- You can now see the AI player difficulty as a lobby member
- Fixed a case where you could buy a unit too early due the way the resource accumulation worked.
- Jeeps now blow up when they die
P.S.2: Expect issues with the update. They never come without an issue.